Creating a family historical photo album.

especht

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I am looking for some software that will do the job I think is necessary for my family photos.

The html output should be able to be run on a internet site, but also it should be able to put the site html onto a dvd, which would use the browser on an users pc.

I want to create a family historical photo album.
Every family member would be listed, just like a family tree.
Every family member would have one or more links to photos contained in a cloud (which contains all the photos from the whole family).

So a family member, show on a photo with only himself would have a link to that photo. The member would also have links to photos which contains more than one family member, so that at the end the persons entry would contain a number of links, listing every photo containing the member.

I am sure there are some commerical programs out there but I still have not been able to find it yet.

Also of course the program should do much more such as slide shows and such.

Does anyone know of such a program?

I'm afraid I can't help you; have you posted this on a genealogy forum? It's more likely that people that work with that sort of information on a regular basis would know what's available.

I'm afraid I can't help you; have you posted this on a genealogy forum? It's more likely that people that work with that sort of information on a regular basis would know what's available.
Thanks anyway tirediron, hoping someone else will know something about links and photos. Will also try a genealogy forum! Thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back