Creating a mood...

prepboy54

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys - very very new to photography, but was trying to create a mood piece here. would love c&c.

100_1529pt2web.jpg

Last edited:
Prepboy
Your shot is not coming up. Maybe try to place it here again.

so sorry! is it coming up in the first post now?

Welcome!

Is it just me or is the color off a little and maybe a tad underexposed? Could just be the PP work.

What mode are you shooting for?

i played with the saturation a little to try and give it a more muted film-specific look - like a film still with very specific cinematography. Not sure if it works for everyone though. i can play with the contrast a little more so it doesn't appear underexposed - i'm new to photography tho so i might be talking out of my ass lol

Bring some life and light into your subject's eyes. Otherwise, this is a nice shot... looks like the grunge style that seems to be popular now. Were you using a post processing software? and if so, which one?

RJS1121

Each one, Teach one.

nice capture. i really like the tones

i played with the saturation a little to try and give it a more muted film-specific look - like a film still with very specific cinematography. Not sure if it works for everyone though. i can play with the contrast a little more so it doesn't appear underexposed - i'm new to photography tho so i might be talking out of my ass lol

It sounds like you did well to set the mood that you were after. They only way to know what you can do in PP is to try, so great job!

Keep shooting and posting!

thanks so much guys - is the version below better with exposure? i also tried to give it a little more of its color back so its not too muted.

100_1529pt2webcopy.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back