creating a new photoshop service

But hey this is more creative than the "beginner going pro how much do I charge for.........." style threads
bigthumb.gif

Hi guys I want to start a plastic surgery office, I've been a landscaper for 5 years and I have never held a scalpel before. I simp,y have no idea. We're launching in 3 weeks, how do I surgery?

I dissected a frog once, can I work on the breast implants, or at the very least consult. I'm a quick study, but hands on work is what I'm looking for.

imagemaker46 said:
I dissected a frog once, can I work on the breast implants, or at the very least consult. I'm a quick study, but hands on work is what I'm looking for.

I stayed at a holiday hotel, I feel smarter already :). If I put batteries in a remote does that means I can drive a tank?

Last edited:
although I strongly recommend having knowledge of this before beginning... you seem sure you're going to do it anyway..
what kind of retouch services are you trying to sell?
retouch services for basic consumer families?

Yes, we are going to do it anyways :)

Basically I want to give people the opportunity to present themselves in a more professional looking way. Our clients will use these pictures for presenting themselves on facebook, online dating platforms or job applications. I want to keep this service as cheap as possible and create a mass product that everybody is able to aquire. As You probably notice, our price range for a basic retouch will be between 5 and 15$.
Do You have any concrete recommendations for me regarding the technical part? Any videos/tutorials that You think we should advice our photoshop artists to watch? They should contain lots of actionsteps, because I will only hire people that already have some skills in photoshop or in design as general. Right now I´m creating a test for checking some design intuition. My actionplan was to use this test as well as a testjob for a basic retouch and a background change.

Do You think that there are many people who are very good in changing backgrounds but they totally lack in other parts that we will need?
In the start we offer only a basic retouch and and extended service (changing backgrounds, removing items and similar things mainly). So I want to hire to groups of artists: For the basic retouches and one group for the extended service.

I'm sorry, I just can't get the old AAMCO Transmission Service ad out of my mind . . . "I've seen a guy work on a Japanese transmission once!"

Hi guys I want to start a plastic surgery office, I've been a landscaper for 5 years and I have never held a scalpel before. I simp,y have no idea. We're launching in 3 weeks, how do I surgery?

Makes me think of a bad pickup line. "excuse me miss, I'm in charge of quality control at a breast implant manufacturing company and I'd like too..." :lol:

I took Sudafed once, how do I make tons of cash selling crystal meth like Byran Cranston on Breaking Bad?

a few more opinions and answers, please.

Thank You very much in advance!

a few more opinions and answers, please.

Thank You very much in advance!

I reiterate and clarify mine: since you are interested in business more than in photography, just act as a broker towards Indian postprocessing services, providing a german/spanish interface. If your are not acknowledgeable in the field, hardly you will be able to hire really good people around you without offering more than you want.

Most reactions

Back