Creating Virtual Tours

ChrisF79

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Greetings:

I'm venturing into the business of real estate photography and wanted your advice on creating virtual tours. If you're involved at the moment, what software do you use to create them?

Also, do you just use a wide angle lens with a tripod to snap the pictures?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Years back, I was involved in a project with a restraunt that wanted a virtual tour.. I used some software called Pinnical Studios, it worked great but there were two problems, first, the overall size on a web site was WAY to big and two, the end user was required to download and install there third party plug-in, to view it. I later reverted to using Macromedia Flash, although it took some serious experience using Flash, but Flash is the only widly used plug-in that just about everyone has installed already. If neither one of those are a concern, I would do a search for Virtual Tour software using Java, since Java is also pretty widly used, you may just find something usefull.

Pinnacle Studio can set up a virtual tour?

I am a heavy user of Pinnacle Studio since v.4 and am currently at v.11... I never really used it for that (never even knew it could do that... last I was told by Pinnacle support with v.10 was that it did NOT do this?), but I would love to learn how one could take say 100 pictures and make that into a virtual tour... meaning with a mouse you could smoothly rotate it like many car manufacturers use to display the insides of a car.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back