Creative exposure

Ryan L

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I was at the fair (which was after the balloon and air show) and was looking out at the Ferris Wheel....Hmm understanding exposure and the creative exposure came to mind, so I busted out a little slow shutter action. I didn't have a wide angle since I was shooting the airshow, but I had my 70-200 f2.8. I wish I could have gotten closer for some better angles.

_MG_0874E.jpg

_MG_0879.jpg

3. I don't care for this one too much just because I wanted the entire carousel exposed, but the top didn't light up or anything.
_MG_0909E.jpg

Ah no. No need to get any closer! They convey the funfair atmosphere so well! Lovely! So for how long did you expose in 1, for example?

Ah no. No need to get any closer! They convey the funfair atmosphere so well! Lovely! So for how long did you expose in 1, for example?

I say 8sec for #1, 25sec for #2, and 3sec for #3.

I forget. I am on my phone so I cant check. The exif data should be there.

I wanted the wide angle so I could replicate the shot in the book. The exposure was a bit longer I think 15 or 30 seconds with a aperture of 9 or so I believe. It was slow moving at the time.so I wanted to get the full circle lighted.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back