SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Sep 7, 2007 #1 I might go back and get some more compositions of this , it was kinda a scouting mission. Really interesting lens flare so I went with it...
I might go back and get some more compositions of this , it was kinda a scouting mission. Really interesting lens flare so I went with it...
AbelR74 TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 555 Reaction score 0 Location Chesapeake, VA. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 7, 2007 #2 I wonder if you could go back and meter it for the power line structure and maybe merge the different exposures... I think that might be neat to see.
I wonder if you could go back and meter it for the power line structure and maybe merge the different exposures... I think that might be neat to see.
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Sep 7, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thanks, yeah I might try that, I like the contrast, but its a bit much more then I normally find
IanRB TPF Noob! Joined Apr 6, 2007 Messages 373 Reaction score 0 Location Orange County,California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 7, 2007 #4 Great shot and composition, but i agree with abelr74. It would be really nice if the power lines were exposed right
Great shot and composition, but i agree with abelr74. It would be really nice if the power lines were exposed right