Creepy house + Back roads (70mm shots.)

MK3Brent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey, all.

I posted these shots in another thread, but would like to share them here.
On my way to and from work everyday, I check out this place. Figured I'd go back at night and shoot it.

It's a little back off the main road, and extremely creepy.
These type of night shots have to be my favorite. From the moment the shutter opens, time can't go fast enough to avoid the quiet and creepiness till the shutter closes and I can leave. :lol:

Hope you enjoy.

Body: D200
Glass: Tokina 12-24mm

Feel free to criticize, or offer suggestion for my next night shot. I'm here to learn.

_DSC0043copy.jpg

_DSC0055copy.jpg

I'd like to see a little more space to the left of the house. Other than that, well done!

Couple others from that shoot:

I didn't like the exposure in this one as much, but it follows some rules. (Still seems crooked to me.)

_DSC0040copy.jpg

_DSC0044copy.jpg

Nice series

Love the first one. I agree with Bitter, I thought the left side was a little cramped before I even read his comments, but I think it's a sweet photo!

Thanks, guys!

Agreed!
I will try that again.

Lots of brush and down trees in the front yard, maybe that's why I couldn't back up any further.

In the future, I'll leave a little more head room.

I'd love to see you have a friend looking creepy out the upstairs window in a shot like #1, while holding an axe. Even better, get them to do a horror light while up there, if only using a flashlight.

:)

Love your first picture. Definitely experiment in that area.

I'd love to see you have a friend looking creepy out the upstairs window in a shot like #1, while holding an axe. Even better, get them to do a horror light while up there, if only using a flashlight.

:)
Cold day in hell... my friend. :lol:

nice shots! Neat old house... :)

VERY good work!!!

Thanks, guys.

I need a replacement cable release for this body, I was limited to 30sec. (I ended up lighting the house with my trucks head lights.)

Love the first house shot!

Nice shots. Very creepy house!

You might be able to get rid the shadow on the roof with moonlight if direction and weather cooperate.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back