What's new

Creepy Pentagram In Picture

Ballistics

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
3,781
Reaction score
633
I took this picture after reading a tutorial a day after I got my camera. The smoke is a piece of yarn that I bounced over the strawberry while having the shutter open for 8 seconds. This was one of the results. Absolutely unedited.

dsc0406z.jpg
 
Cool technique. Not something I would have thought of. As far as the pentagram, I can see it, but then again, our minds naturally look for patterns in chaos. Not too surprising that you would find one considering how the picture was made.
 
Cool technique. Not something I would have thought of. As far as the pentagram, I can see it, but then again, our minds naturally look for patterns in chaos. Not too surprising that you would find one considering how the picture was made.

This one was the only one like it. The others came out pretty "normal" looking. Of course it's merely an optical illusion, but a peculiar one at that.

dsc0405p.jpg

dsc0407sm.jpg

dsc0408b.jpg

dsc0409n.jpg
 
Or did you mean the color of the light?
 
the pentagram is 'balanced' as to indicate the positive power of the strawberry. Is there a more powerful fruit? I think not!


:D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom