crime fighters

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For some reason whenever I see clarinetJWD's signature picture I think of this :lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZXT1CMy3Jw[/ame]

it must be an English thing :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't ask me....ask the dozens upon dozens of people who can't get it right!

:lol: I know, but it's very European (Dutch, German?), so no problems here, but I know from experience that people in the US have problems with those kind of names. But it's a beautiful name!

pascal

i think it might do... we need LaFoto to solve this... I'm intrigued now :lol:

It's easy to find: look at ancestry.com.
It turns out your name is like Engelbert (which indeed is Dutch and German). The first part Engel probably relates to the Angeln (the people that lived in north Germany and moved to England)
The second part brecht means something like 'bright' or 'famous' (I'm just quoting ancestry.com).
So you have to visit Germany to see if there's an old family heraldry waiting for you...:)

But again; I like the name.

(if anyone wants to put this on topic again, be my guest..:lol:)

pascal

It's easy to find: look at ancestry.com.
It turns out your name is like Engelbert (which indeed is Dutch and German). The first part Engel probably relates to the Angeln (the people that lived in north Germany and moved to England)
The second part brecht means something like 'bright' or 'famous' (I'm just quoting ancestry.com).
So you have to visit Germany to see if there's an old family heraldry waiting for you...:)

But again; I like the name.

(if anyone wants to put this on topic again, be my guest..:lol:)

pascal

where's the fun in that? :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back