What's new

Cristo

ozzono

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
422
Reaction score
9
Location
Castellón (Spain)
In century XXI, the image of Christ, this forgotten.
Greetings from Spain.


cristo%7E0.jpg
 
Very cool :thumbup:
Is it a window or a wall? I'm not 100% sure :blushing:
 
Is a windows..

The original image is very pretty, like my looks it, but it wanted to transmit a message with the treatment. Greetings dsde Spain.


cristowebsin9jf.jpg
 
I love what you've doe with this photo. Both versions are lovely, but i love the manipulated one. Really conveys a feeling.

_KA
 
Ditto fury's comments - I love both the treatment and the original as it stands. Great image and very emotive capture. Good pictures lend themselves well to manipulation and bad ones just get worse, you've definitely got a good one there!

Rob
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom