What's new

Critique a ROOKIE.

wtfranky22

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
21
Reaction score
5
Location
Los Angeles, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey forum,
I took some shots today, so please tell me what you think. I just received my Canon T3i on X-mas and I am completely new to this. I am simply getting to know how my camera works. This is my first time ever posting my pictures for others to critique or even seen in general ahah. I am welcome to constructive criticism and any future tips from you all! I look forward to growing with all your knowledge. :hail:

$12-28-12_5.webp

$12-28-12_6.webp

$12-28-12_2.webp

$12-28-12_3.webp

$12-28-12_4.webp

Thanks for looking,
Take care.
 
The white balance looks off on all of them except the last one. Of the group, I like #4 the best. As far as suggestions, read your manual and keep getting to know your camera and keep practicing.
 
1.not bad I would crop out the dark on the right and up the exposure a bit maybe toy with the WB
2.WB is off a good bit also you do not have the dog in focus i don't know if it is motion blur but I call do over on this one.
3.I bit to warm it is the WB again but over all not bad
4. your best one I think of this lot but it is a little soft I would try this again just to see if you can get the 1st ball sharper
5. you need a faster shutter speed or a slower one looks like a snap shot with more blur it could be neat and look like you wanted blur or you need to stop the blurr altogether a flash would help here.


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Get the book "The Photographers Eye" or "Learning to See Creatively", and learn about composition.
 
trust the bitter jeweler he does know his stuff!!
 
@Pic_chick WOW! thank you so much! this is exactly the type of advice I was looking for. I will use this!
 
The dog and the bus are not bad. There's some seeing going on there. Technical problems here and there. I wouldn't say that they're keepers, but technical problems go away eventually. Those two suggest to me that you have some ideas about putting things into the frame.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom