critique! picture i just found that i took a few months ago...

shawnxstl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2a.jpg

Its from this really old barn behind my friends house.

I like the lines in the image. Its a great image, but I'm not helping you if i tell you that, so I'm gonna have to nitpick. I would sharpen the edges a bit and try to bring out the colors on the door. Like the rust on the bottom and the faded brown paint on the top of the door. Mess with color balance, saturation, adjustment level, and contrast in photoshop. But this is just my opinion.

Might look good in black and white, which would emphasizes texture and the texture of that old wood is amazing.

I hope you don't mind me playing:

door.jpg

Did you get the whole barn? It might make a nice 16X20 to hang in a vestibule or somewhere.

Might look good in black and white, which would emphasizes texture and the texture of that old wood is amazing.

I hope you don't mind me playing:

door.jpg

much more beautifull ;)

sadly, no this cannot make a good 16x20...

I lost the hi-res image because i only had the chance to put the pictures on another computer....The next day, i go back to the place and the computer wasn't there anymore. Was pretty bummed out. Took quite a few pictures that day.

I COULD go back to the spot in the spring/summer, which is when i went this year, but...i no longer talk to said friend and theres some pretty bad blood between us.

I do like the black and white of this. It just makes me more bummed that i cant print this bigger. =/

I did get an 8x10 the day i put them on the computer though. It's probably my favorite one i've printed. looks really good on paper.

Most reactions

Back