What's new

Critique please...?

YoungPhotoGirl

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
242
Reaction score
34
Location
New Zealand
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$10012084_10202610916586613_809099522024201525_o.webp
Don't have shooting info available at present time sorry.
 
Did I post this right? I have no views?
 
looks good... im on my phone though so your pic is only 3" wide... maybe dont cut off the paws next time...
 
looks good... im on my phone though so your pic is only 3" wide... maybe dont cut off the paws next time...
Ok I do have a wider one with the paws in, might give that an edit. I want one to hang on my wall :)
 
looks good.. i might run a brush over the eyes to make them a bit whiter on the edges.. and a bit brighter on the iris...
 
it's cute. it's a bit overexposed.

Did you add a lens flare in post?
 
i would reduce some glare, it draws attention away from the subject which happens to be beautiful. LOVE me some doggies
 
As a general suggestion: Work on getting the basics down pat before moving into the artistic; in other words: Get your exposure, composition, etc nailed and then try the 'artistic' approach to processing. Walk before you run. As well, the gallery section (where I have moved this thread) is the appropriate location for posting images for C&C.
 
As a general suggestion: Work on getting the basics down pat before moving into the artistic; in other words: Get your exposure, composition, etc nailed and then try the 'artistic' approach to processing. Walk before you run. As well, the gallery section (where I have moved this thread) is the appropriate location for posting images for C&C.

I completely understand the basics,
I have been doing photography as a business for over 3 years now.
Artistically I do like this,
I might use the wider photo as someone suggested, I do enjoy suggestions too as it gives me a different outlook.
But I definitely achieved the colour and exposure that I wanted to.
It's a good thing art is opinion, I want me photography to be art, not "technically correct".
I don't obviously just take photos out of focus for art, but I'm happy to blow the colours or exposure for the sake of the picture :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom