Critique

Mdicomo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,
I've been shooting for 6 month now and got some photos I would like to get some feed back on. All are landscape and buildings shot on a t3i in AV mode with 18-55 lens hand held in RAW. Please give me some constructive stuff to work on. thanks

Its not letting me upload my photos heres the link to them Rapid fire critique - an album on Flickr

I think you need to generate more activity on the forum before you can upload.

A general look over your Flickr ... many look like snapshots.
Better critique would come once you post a small sample (one/two) images on this forum.

Better critique would come once you post a small sample (one/two) images on this forum.
Ok thanks just to clarify what to you mean by snapshot vs. say picture i guess?

and you can do that (post pictures here) by get code on Flickr and pasting into message.
There is a thread on the beginners forum on how to post pictures here.

and you can do that (post pictures here) by get code on Flickr and pasting into message.
There is a thread on the beginners forum on how to post pictures here.
Thanks probably should have read that first

They are rather ordinary. The kind of shots that a visitor might snap from a common vantage point and with fairly standard subject material.

I find there is nothing substantially wrong with any of them, but when looking for something extraordinary, one can be somewhat disappointed by the ordinary.

They are rather ordinary. The kind of shots that a visitor might snap from a common vantage point and with fairly standard subject material.

I find there is nothing substantially wrong with any of them, but when looking for something extraordinary, one can be somewhat disappointed by the ordinary.

Got you thanks. Like I said I just stared out will try looking for different angels or vantage points

Concentrate of what you think is interesting and what you want to show us and frame around that.
All of these but the first one are rather ordinary views or standard scenes that could have been taken by Google camera.

Your pictures need to show something beyond that.

Most reactions

Back