What's new

Critque please?

lasershot

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2007
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just starting out in photography.

1842529771_f75c7a067e_o.jpg


Took it with a cell phone camera. Still needing to buy a good camera.

Edited with Windows Vista. What can be improved?
 
Yes. I know that :P

Any recommendations?
 
definately get yourself a camera. with such a small cellphone camera, you're causing everything in the picture to be blurry because you can't stop camera shake. and the randomn rectangles of light on the barn wall are really distracting.
 
remember every picture needs a subject, I feel this icture lacks anything of interest
 
remember every picture needs a subject, I feel this picture lacks anything of interest
I was thinking the same thing, it doesn't matter that you took it with a cell phone camera, its still not very interesting.
 
Hmm... didn't consider that much. Will try to improve on that :)

Thanks :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom