What's new

Crocus

Bend The Light

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 8, 2010
Messages
2,591
Reaction score
375
Location
Barnsley, Oop-Nooerth, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am still on the look out for the right photos to apply this "Oil Paint" effect from Pixel Bender...
How do people like this crocus?

crocus SOOC PB by Bend The Light, on Flickr
I know this sort of thing is often "Love or Hate" but let me know what you think. :)
 
this is one of those times where applying such wacky filter effects actually work. great job :thumbup:
 
I really like this filter, and a flower is a great subject for it! I am not a big fan of the composition though. Maybe try shooting from a lower angle? Nice work, do you have any more with this effect?
 
Thanks, Frequency. :)

Thanks, NaLoMo6c. :)

G.Ike - I have tried a few sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Have to pick the image to use it on, and maybe not overdo it. I reckon it could get overused...

Here's my favourite one I did a while ago...


gareth plowing Version 2 - 8x10 PB by Bend The Light, on Flickr

Cheers
 
I tried using pixel bender on my PC but it keeps crashing. sometimes i get the "GPU is not sufficient" message
 
Very cool. The one of the guys plowing the field is very nice!
 
I tried using pixel bender on my PC but it keeps crashing. sometimes i get the "GPU is not sufficient" message

I can't use it on full size images...I have to reduce them to 30% before it will work. My laptop is very poor!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom