What's new

Crocus

I like the crocus but I LOVE the ploughed field! Well done!
 
I like the crocus but I LOVE the ploughed field! Well done!

Thanks. :)

I think it is very much about the choice of image...The right image will look good, the wrong one will just look like a rescue attempt of a poor photo.

Cheers
 
I think I could talk my wife into handing both of those on our wall. They would be great on canvas.
 
This is really cool. I like the filter effect that you applied on the image; it just gave depth to the subject. I also like the second image that you posted. Keep on posting!:thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom