What's new

Crop? Black Cat Low Key

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is our other furry friend Bear. Bear has a serious dislike of the camera much like Momma does so I can relate ;)
I've been trying to get a low key shot of him and I'm relatively happy with this one, except the crop, it feels awkward to me and I can't figure it out.

Would love to hear your thoughts on all aspects of the shot but especially on the crop ;)
Thanks for taking a look!




Vertial (ended up pretty much square)

 
Last edited:
V
E
R
T
I
C
A
L
 
I should have posted both options, I added the other to the OP, vertical ends up almost square and I'm not sure I like it either....
 
I

M
E
A
N
T

I
N

C
A
M
E
R
A
.
 
Now play with it. lol




$kitty.webp
 
ooooh! lol I tried, problem is Bear is a long haired cat and his chest is super puffy and there is a weird transition I was trying to avoid by framing tightly.

Here is a quick export of one I took vertical to give you an idea. It is similar when he is facing the camera, just too much fur and he looks odd (at least to me it does lol).

 
Pally, that is trippy!
 
That is two right sides pieced together ...looks good to me.
 
Epic edit Pally!
 
Kinda cool lookin. lol, I am soooo drunk ritht now... thqt cat looks friigggen cool. me likey.......
 
Kinda cool lookin. lol, I am soooo drunk ritht now... thqt cat looks friigggen cool. me likey.......

Did we have a good evening Pally? ;) It's an awesome edit, he looks evil!
Binga, nice try but the right side of his face looks like it's sliding off lol
 
He's melting, lol

and yes, it was a good night indeed. Naturally...followed by a painful morning. Well...lets put the CF card in the slot and see what I came out with...lolol
 
That is great shot Judy; i really like the half hidden style here
Pally cow has done well too..... :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom