Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 16, 2012 #16 Forgive me catty...and Judy Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
jowensphoto Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 28, 2011 Messages 2,983 Reaction score 906 Location Northern Viriginia, US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 16, 2012 #17 ^I was going to suggest cropping right down the center of the nose, also. Not ideal for framing, but would make a cool canvas. Maybe a nontraditional crop ratio, closer to a vertical 3x9 (panorama...4x12, 5x15, etc)
^I was going to suggest cropping right down the center of the nose, also. Not ideal for framing, but would make a cool canvas. Maybe a nontraditional crop ratio, closer to a vertical 3x9 (panorama...4x12, 5x15, etc)
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 18, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 Frequency said: Forgive me catty...and Judy Click to expand... How did I miss this !??!?!? ZOMG that is way awesome!! Great idea Nandakumar!! <3
Frequency said: Forgive me catty...and Judy Click to expand... How did I miss this !??!?!? ZOMG that is way awesome!! Great idea Nandakumar!! <3
Jason_L_Naylor TPF Noob! Joined Dec 17, 2012 Messages 15 Reaction score 3 Location San Clemente, CA ~ Parker, AZ ~ Glamis, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 18, 2012 #19 I like the second pic... in the original post...
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 18, 2012 #20 Thank you very much Judy