What's new

crop or no?

echoyjeff222

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Messages
645
Reaction score
140
Location
WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Still having fun with my first digital print :) I posted this picture awhile back for C&C -- now I'm just was looking for an opinion or two on whether or not to crop this picture for printing. Thanks :D I do realize that the colors somehow changed -- I redid the PP and didn't burn/dodge the sky at all in the first picture.

If I do crop, that DOES result in less quality when printing, right?


SideTemplel-1.jpg



SideTempleFinal.jpg
 
well, holding the size of the print constant, yes cropping will lead to lower perceived quality because you are increasing the size of the noise.

I prefer the uncropped version, actually. Something about the extensive reflecting pond. Where was this?
 
Dude, I just checked out your flickr - you have some great work!
 
it's in china, near the forbidden city. thanks for checking out my flickr + i'm glad you enjoy my photos!

i'm debating now on whether I should print 8x10 or 11x14.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom