What's new

cross CnC please

BGeise

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 9, 2014
Messages
304
Reaction score
57
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$cross.webpTrying to get some stuff posted so you guys can help me.
 
Last edited:
Minor thoughts: focus isnt centered on the cross' middle. Less vignetting.

Very good photo though! I am impressed!

Awfully dramatic. Makes me think of an HBO series opening or something. That's not good or bad, just thinking out loud.
 
The vertical thing in the background keeps catching my attention ... which I assume should not be the primary subject.
 
Minor thoughts: focus isnt centered on the cross' middle. Less vignetting.

Very good photo though! I am impressed!

Awfully dramatic. Makes me think of an HBO series opening or something. That's not good or bad, just thinking out loud.

Thank you I like drama. :-) I know my focus is a little off but i wanted to get some of the neat details of the metal dish and not just the cross
 
The vertical thing in the background keeps catching my attention ... which I assume should not be the primary subject.

No its not supposed to be. It is the handle and i tried to put it in different positions and that was what i ended us with. Thank you for your thoughts
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom