What's new

Cross Processing in Chicago/Online?

patjofo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I'm new to the forums. I just bought a Yashica T3 and have been using slide film to shoot. I want to cross process the film and get a single set of prints. I have gotten one roll developed at Wolf camera, it cost $13.99. Does anyone know of a place that would do it for cheaper?

Thanks!
 
Target stores will do it, I know for processing only its only $0.99, Im not sure what prints cost since its been so long since I actually got prints. If I remember correctly for prints plus processing on Next day service it was something like $7.

I use them all the time for cross processing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom