What's new

Crossroads in Hong Kong

EONOnly

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 23, 2011
Messages
79
Reaction score
12
Location
Poland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello

I'd like to share one of the shots from my trip to Hong Kong with you. Shot with Nikon D7000 @ ISO 400, 1/400s and Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 OS @ 17mm, f/5.6.

Comments (here or on my Flickr Photostream) would be highly appreciated :)


Crossroads by Nostalgia for the Future, on Flickr

Cheers!
 
I'd like to see more "cross" in the roads. I'm new so it's just an opinion.
 
The saturation is borderline painful. The yellow especially is a bit overpowering.

It's a great shot, but the saturation should probably be brought back a bit.
 
I have to agree with Hickeydog--the over-saturation is painful...back off on that a bit,and it would be easier to look at for a longer time before averting one's eyes for some rest.
 
Thank you for your opinions. I have to admit that saturation looks fine on my calibrated NEC P221W, but I will check it on other displays.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom