Crown Royal

ColeGauthier

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Low key shot of a bottle of Crown Royal! Let me know what you guys think! :)

I forgot to take off the wrapper (seal) on top, that's why it's blue.
IMG_2210_21.png

No watermark!

Last edited:
Are we supposed to look at the Crown or at the much more obvious and distracting watermark?

no whatever about it.. that white glaring watermark is what the eye travels to.. it is the brightest thing in the frame.

If you are proud of the photo.. show the subject! If you are proud of the watermark.. then forget the subject.

And if you look around.. you will see that almost none of the Pro's here use watermarks for posting here.. there is really no need (and that is the Pros!)

Why not portrait orientation? Lots of nothing on either side. Also looks slightly OOF. I like the deep brown of the liquor, would be nice to see that color througout the bottle- it's a little too dark for a product shot.

A touch of backlighting would show off that lovely color. Like Dakkon76 mentioned, portrait orientation would be nice. The text does not look very sharp... and there is more glare off the glass angles then there needs to be. Soft light is your friend.....

A touch of backlighting would show off that lovely color. Like Dakkon76 mentioned, portrait orientation would be nice. The text does not look very sharp... and there is more glare off the glass angles then there needs to be. Soft light is your friend.....

If I go through my gallery at the proper size and not the medium reduced size, the text is pretty sharp. :thumbup: That will be my next adjustments, back light and portrait orientation. Thanks!

I would suggest the following: a non-centered placing of bottle; another source of light from side; placing the bottle with an inclination with the lens plane
As such it is good though :D

Most reactions

Back