Crystal ball at the beach, a series

Hey, nice set. At the moment I am seeing many of those ideas. Especially in cityscape photography it is at the moment a common instrument. I like picture number 5 the most, because it is the "clearest". The others, if I may criticize have too much use of vignetting for my taste. Sometimes it can add a bit drama, but here it is too dark for me. Or is it due to the use of two or more nd filters?

There are many nice creative possibilities, I hope I see more of them...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Actually like #1 and #5 because they are so prominent. I've wanted to try this for some time, so will be looking forward to your future post!!
Thank you Sir, I appreciate your comment and look forward to doing more

Hey, nice set. At the moment I am seeing many of those ideas. Especially in cityscape photography it is at the moment a common instrument. I like picture number 5 the most, because it is the "clearest". The others, if I may criticize have too much use of vignetting for my taste. Sometimes it can add a bit drama, but here it is too dark for me. Or is it due to the use of two or more nd filters?

There are many nice creative possibilities, I hope I see more of them...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk
Thank you, I appreciate your insight and comment , I look forward to doing more, if the vision I have in my head works I will be happy :)

Most reactions

Back