What's new

Crystal Creek

rokvi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
629
Reaction score
97
Location
Queensland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is one i took while taking my youngest son for a look at the creeks after some recent rainfall.

C&C at will.

$new-9850-4.webp

and one just for fun. :)

$new-9856.webp

^ this was at 0.4sec
 
Really like it personally. Something I want to try is slow exposure with water.
 
Really like it personally. Something I want to try is slow exposure with water.

This was a 3stop ND I would really like to go to 10 and get there later after the sun goes behind the hills.
 
Nice shot of the creek! A bit underexposed though.. try raising the white up... make that white water white....

I see your boy is a Batman fan? :)
 
Really like it personally. Something I want to try is slow exposure with water.

IMHO I like the water as is. You see some of the rocks under the stream and still get the sense of motion from the water.
 
7607113238_bde08d00a3_b.jpg


Any better? Can still see some detail under the water as well.

Thats just under clipping. I could have gone a smidge more but meh.
 
Last edited:
Nice shot of the creek! A bit underexposed though.. try raising the white up... make that white water white....

I see your boy is a Batman fan? :)


Batman, Spiderman, Superman, Any hero man really ;)
 
I like the edit. I don't think I'd go any further.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom