CS3

ok. this is an old post, but now no matter what tool I click on that "move" hand is always there! I can't do anything in photoshop right now. Does that make sense?!

That's a weird one! Have you tried to log out, then log back into TPF again?

Sometimes I have a "stuck tool" when I switch back to a single monitor, and a dialog box gets positioned on the non-existent extra monitor. I usually hit "ALT + Space" and then "M" (move) and then hit an arrow button, and simply move the mouse to move the dialog box around back onto my primary screen. There's gotta be an easier way to move an invisible dialog box, but I haven't found it yet :).

a while after i posted the question I went back into photoshop and the "hand" was gone and everything was normal. Man, I've been having issues ever since I got this new Dell Vista. hahahahha

a while after i posted the question I went back into photoshop and the "hand" was gone and everything was normal. Man, I've been having issues ever since I got this new Dell Vista. hahahahha

Don't worry; I'm sure when "Windows Seven" comes out 12 years from now, Microsoft will also release a service pack for vista that fixes your problems.

Does anyone know how to get the paint bucket (fill bucket) back into the menu? I cant see it and don't know how to locate it in CS3 Ex

I have also experienced something weird where I am using a tiny brush that is hard to see, and when a box pops up such as "save" or whatever, when I go to click on the button, the cursor is still a tiny almost invisible brush, and will not change back to an arrow.

Don't worry; I'm sure when "Windows Seven" comes out 12 years from now, Microsoft will also release a service pack for vista that fixes your problems.

I had the same hand problem in CS3 on Win XP. Googling for this problem shows that it is not uncommon, and it usually fixes itself for no known reason. I think we should all just buy Macs! :D

Why do people call it 'CS3'? It's very strange, seeing how there's a whole Adobe CS3 suite, not even slightly limited to Photoshop.

(not trying to start an argument. I just find it peculiar)

Maybe it's just because I use several of their CS3 version products at work. It takes a second for it to click what people are on about!

I tell you, I think all of your problems are dealing with a dialog box positioned off-screen. I dealt with this pain for months before figuring it out.

Most reactions

Back