CS4,CS5 AND CS6 Extended and master version

roca005

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone,
Happy to find this forum.

I am shooting general photography for commercial purposes . Where it happens almost all the time to make things disappear on the image, or add to the image, wrap tool, layers ...transform the image, fix a lot of skin,...retouching but also restoring (old photos)

So I pretty much spend a lot of time on editing.

I currently use PSE+NIK software. It works great. Actually. I just starting to feel like an old person that keeps on riding his old car that NEEDS a tune up!

Looking into CS4, I would like to hear the good and bad things about it and of course if it will fit to my type of editing?
And of course how and what to compare CS5 and if its worth to buy CS6?

Additional question, what is the extended version exactly ?

Thank you a lot everyone

wow thank you! I had no idea...any experience ??

Experience? A little.

I started with Photoshop 7 (code name - Liquid Sky)- in 2002.

I have been a member of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP) for many years, and my NAPP membership is paid until September 30, 2015.

I have not yet upgraded from CS5 (Ps 12, code name - White Rabbit) to CS6 (Ps 13, code name - Superstition). I still have and use CS4 Extended (Ps 11, code name - Stonhenge), the only Extended version I have had, and still use for the occasional 3-D work. I donated my Photoshop 7, CS, CS2 and CS3 to the local junior college graphic arts program.

I have PsE 6 & PsE 7, but rarely use them. I also have Lightroom 2, but for the most part I only use Lightroom 2's Library module.

Most reactions

Back