What's new

CS5 and other PP Software Cheap

SageMark

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Location
Covington
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is this for real,.....$30 for Lightroom 3 and then $40.00 for CS5 Extended. Uhm, Whats the catch? I need this software, and am trying to cut some expense,...but didn't know this much could be cut. Your thoughts before I try it........

The following is a link from Craigslist here where I am coming from, not to some creepy page.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/sys/1928725975.html
 
Burned copies, stolen discs, pirated srl #s, that sort of thing. Yes, it's all too real. It's also illegal.

My thoughts? Don't.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom