What's new

Cuban violinist in his rendition of 'Besame Muchho'

coreduo

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
329
Reaction score
0
cubanviolinist.jpg


Bravo !! I yelled on his terrific performance !
 
Good focus, nice DoF, good choice going B&W.

I might have taken a step back to avoid cutting parts of his head off.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #6
I agree that this is a great use of B&W. Good work. :)

Thanks too. Actually when I saw this Cuban perform I was overwhelmed because he played so well. There was background music or accompanying music while he played his violin. Bravo! I yelled on his terrific performance. I like music especially the old Latin music. Cuban music suits my taste too.

Thanks.
 
Good shots, on the second one, would be nicer if his face was exposed a bit more.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #8
Thanks sovietdoc! He performed for the Canada Day celebration sponsored by LINC (Language Instruction for Newcomers). We Canadian celebrate it every 1st of July but this one was one day ahead. So there were food, drinks and...ladies everywhere...Photographers were teeming too. I shared with one lady photographer my research on Ansel Adams' mathematical computations for aperture and shutter speed for different shades of black, gray and white..She was impressed.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #9
I followed the advice of rusty 9. Thanks rusty...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom