What's new

Cube

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Over the past little while I have been moving rooms for my photography fun to a small bedroom upstairs where it's warm!

After shooting for a while I lounged in the room and noticed this delicious corner and played with my lights and the lines, I was quite happy with the simplicity of this one.


Would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for taking a look :)


 
minimalist simplicity at its best. :thumbup: :D
 
Nice play of light and shade. Good eye!

I'd like it more if it weren't crooked.
 
Thanks Carol and Designer :)

D, I "straightened" this about a million times, nothing is straight :confused:
 
Thanks Carol and Designer :)

D, I "straightened" this about a million times, nothing is straight :confused:

I don' know how you would be able to straighten it using software. The real problem is that the drywall finishers did not leave you with a perfect cube. Not your doing.
 
Damn drywallers messing with my perfection! ;)
 
Looks like a drawing. Good eye.
 
Thanks EOV :) Yep, similar to doing a pencil geometric still life to study line, light, and shadow :)
 
I like different things. I like this. not sure how you did it? curious?
 
You're going to have to pay Bitter some royalties. :)
 
I like different things. I like this. not sure how you did it? curious?

Hiya Paul, shhhhh don't tell him! ;)

Bribrius, thanks! Just done with placing lights to make it "clean" then looking at different angles to see what I can see :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom