What's new

Cubism Attempt. Need replies quick please!

shawnxstl

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 14, 2008
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4271103154_84ab03aae0_o.jpg


I wanted some opinions asap please! thanks!
 
i can see an edit like this as an illustration for an article about multiple personalities or something. perhaps in color it looks more interesting ?
 
I felt that the color version was too distracting due to the rapid changes in color shifting in the various pictures. Thanks for the reply!
 
I would chop the pic up to the neck ..you don't need the whole body, just the face makes for a more interesting comp.
 
The body is complete, but the face is in pieces.... doesn't work for me. I can tell what his shirt looks like, but wouldn't recognize him if I saw him.
 
I actually like this. Very creative and new. For me at least.
 
I know what's bugging me about it.... there's no left eye in any of the cubes. His right eye is in 2 of them, but no left... I see that it may be in the one cube at the top right, but the eye is covered by either shadow or his hat.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom