Cubism in the Corner of the Bathroom

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is in one of our bathrooms, when all the lights are on they make this really cool corner... but ...I had to come to terms with the "noise" from having to jack the ISO way up to catch the light. I've tried shooting it a couple times but didn't like the result but this time I'm relatively happy with it. Mind you I've stared at this corner during many baths so I've kinda lost "perspective" on it ;) (pun totally intended!!)

None of the lines are perfectly vertical or horizontal on purpose, when they are perfectly aligned I think it loses something ...

Would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for taking a look :)

Tripod... low ISO... longer exposure = problem solved!

Nice shadows!

Thanks Charlie, I will try that and see if the loss of "texture" helps or hinders it :)

This photo has the ability to reverse itself if you stare at it long enough or just see it wrong to begin with. The dark corner center left is farthest away but it can flip on you and become the near point if you concentrate your vision right in the corner. I love found illusions.

Joe

This photo has the ability to reverse itself if you stare at it long enough or just see it wrong to begin with. The dark corner center left is farthest away but it can flip on you and become the near point if you concentrate your vision right in the corner. I love found illusions.

Joe
This is one of the biggest reasons I love these shots! This is another version where things are straight, it flips easier for me...

Joe

I think the flipping corner is connected to the Necker Cube phenomenon. If you like this sort of illusion, I'd search for "Necker Cube"

Cool Otherprof, great info, thanks!

Most reactions

Back