photong

Typo Queen
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Mine is a cruller
2.jpg
:)

A friend and I are talking, and he loves White Long Johns. I guess I only know what they are because I worked for a Tim Hortons.

So, what's yours? and what's your favourite store to buy them?

Timmy's is great when they're fresh. Krispy Creme (sp?) is ok. But all that sugar makes me feel sick to my stomach when I think of it, plus it's going to give me diabetes faster than Timmy's doughnuts. lol

I like Tim bits the best from Timmys because they're bite sized (or just small powder doughnuts from the grocery store). Just like how I prefer those bite/family/fun/small sized chocolate bars for Halloween :)

Shipley's glazed doughnuts. Especially when they are hot.

I have a doughnut theory though. People's favorite doughnut is always going to be the one they grew up with.

I love deep fried Mars bars.
And I vote for the plain doughnuts I make myself followed by custard ones.

Aoide said:
Shipley's glazed doughnuts. Especially when they are hot.

I have a doughnut theory though. People's favorite doughnut is always going to be the one they grew up with.

I grew up on boston cream. I love it, but it's small now and just not the same.

Great, now I'm craving doughnuts!!!

Scott WRG Editor said:
I'll vote for Krispy Kreme glaze though I can only eat 2 before I'm sugared to death.

I tried Tim Hortons when I was up in Ottawa but they were old and stale so not really a good sample I guess.

Yeah you went at the wrong time of the day. They make them (although I think now they come from someplace else I heard instead of them baking them there. I don't know how many Timmy's are like that. and I don't notice a difference.) twice a day I think. During the night and the day. Mine always put them out for the morning rush around 6am, and then the again at around 230 for the afternoon. But that's my store. :) Also, every store's hot choccolate somehow is different :/

There was a little family-owned bakery where I grew up that made them and they were absolutely the best! Just about any popular kind you can think of and made fresh every morning. :goodvibe:

I'm a Dunkin Donuts girl :) My fave....love the chocolate cake type ones, and Boston Cream. We had Krispy Kreme in MN but they were to sugary for me. I like a donut with a little more bulk to it :mrgreen:

Hertz van Rental said:
I vote for deep fried Mars bars

I never heard of that. Got a picture? Is this a regular Mars bar but deep fried??? I like Mars bars (no peanuts) :)

Chase said:
There was a little family-owned bakery where I grew up that made them and they were absolutely the best! Just about any popular kind you can think of and made fresh every morning. :goodvibe:

There was a bakery in MN like that (The Bakers' Wife) and OMG they made THE BEST cinnamon rolls :drool: They were bigger than your hand and were about 75 cents.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back