Curious: What's your favourite donuts

I don't dip. Soggy bread and I don't get along. I do enjoy coffee drinks with my doughnuts very much though. I like it unsweetened though... as the coffee flavor complements sweets very well.

You dunk your doughnuts? Doesn't the jam sink to the bottom? ;) :mrgreen:

I agree with voodoocat, it'd just be soggy bread. :puke:

AlisonS said:
Photong, I love your new Av!! :mrgreen:

Thanks. I like yours too. I LOVED that movie! So good.

ferny said:
Whilst we're diverting this thread to the gorgeous photong. Your website won't load for me. It just sits there taking all day. :(

Hahaha..well, we all know I'm super :cheer:
Which address are you using? I just changed it from wired-wolf.net to some crapola site. I just changed it in my profile and signature a couple hours ago. I forgot all about it :(

ferny said:

Different tates for different people. I grew up in house where chocolate gets dunked in coffee. Too late to rid me of the desire now :mrgreen:

AlisonS said:
voodoocat said:
AlisonS said:
I'm a Dunkin Donuts girl :) My fave....love the chocolate cake type ones, and Boston Cream. We had Krispy Kreme in MN but they were to sugary for me. I like a donut with a little more bulk to it :mrgreen:
Word up! Nothing beats a dunkin donut chocolate cake doughnut!

Except one dipped in a Mocha :mrgreen:

I like dunking my cruller in hot chocolate. I don't care if any of it falls off. I'll get it when I hit the bottom of the cup :)

mentos_007 said:
I don't like donuts :) I prefer chocholate cakes :)

I think if I had to choose between cake and doughnuts, I would chose Angel Food cake...cut in half, with chocolate pudding (the real stuff, not instant :puke: ) in the middle....whip cream (although I'm not find of that stuff) and LOTS of fresh fruit on top and all around it.

Do I sound like a pig or what? :lol:

AlisonS said:
ferny said:

Different tates for different people. I grew up in house where chocolate gets dunked in coffee. Too late to rid me of the desire now :mrgreen:

I agree.
I got the habbit of making toast and dunking it in chocolate milk. :)
'Dunkin eggs' are good too...
Dunking is fabulous.

Ferny, you have to pick the right doughnuts. Plus with the jelly/jam filled you gotta suck that candy out before you dunk! I bet the powder would make whatever your dunking into much sugaryer.

All this talk about dunking bread products in liquid makes me want to dunk my head in the toilet :puke:

voodoocat said:
I don't dip. Soggy bread and I don't get along. I do enjoy coffee drinks with my doughnuts very much though. I like it unsweetened though... as the coffee flavor complements sweets very well.

I'm not a fan of coffee, but I will eat coffee cake or a Coffee Crisp candy bar ;)

voodoocat said:
All this talk about dunking bread products in liquid makes me want to dunk my head in the toilet :puke:

I agree. I totally not into that craving for doughnuts I had earlier. But talking about it is fun.

My faves are apple fritters, then bavarians. I've never heard of some of the others in this thread, but I know a lot of things go by regional names. I don't have a store preference. I do not like Krispy Kremes, I didn't see what all the hype was about.

photong said:
ferny said:
Whilst we're diverting this thread to the gorgeous photong. Your website won't load for me. It just sits there taking all day. :(

Hahaha..well, we all know I'm super :cheer:
Which address are you using? I just changed it from wired-wolf.net to some crapola site. I just changed it in my profile and signature a couple hours ago. I forgot all about it :(
The one that's there now. I was trying it earlier. Here's what happens.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v153/ferny/0c345b73.gif
Bookmark this site. http://www.freewebspace.net/

Talking of dunking. If you get a Penguin, bite off opposite corners, place one bitten corner in some tea and suck from the other until you can feel the hot tea starting to come through and then shove the whole biscuit in your mouth you'll have fun.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back