What's new

CURVACEOUS

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Part 2 of my paper fun. This one is more to my liking......how say you? C&C...sure!!
8529121589_0eef330496_z.jpg
 
Well I have to confess that "curvaceous" and "mishele" got my attention. Then I saw it was paper. Those are nice curves, but a litte too abstract...






j/k!

Very pleasing flow. Now I want to annoy my wife and play with paper too...
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
8529121513_300cf8222c_z.jpg
 
I like the tones.....your curves are nice also :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
8529121737_166329ae96_z.jpg


Ok, now I'm done....lol
 
@ JacaRanda: It's like the dance of the seven veils... Your mind sees more than does the eye... (and women generally know how to play THAT game). :biggrin:
 
I love playing with your curves..oh fresh Ceeboy I am, I am.

$8534559587_d264ecebb9_o.webp
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #13
I like it when you play w/ my curves! Keep doing it....:mrgreen:
 
Just because you are so inviting...$mo papel last.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom