What's new

CURVACEOUS

Awesome.. creatively done..
 
Nice.

"If you've got the curves, baby, I've got the angles." -- Wolfman Jack
 
And here I am holding it in my hand with nothing to do. Thanks for the misleading thread title. :biglaugh:

Cool shot.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #20
K, I am the queen of misleading thread titles but you'll keep looking just in case it's what you want it to be. :sexywink:
 
A long sigh - that's all I've got. Read into it what you like.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #22
Last edited:
Very very creative and interesting. I wish I could come up with ideas like this.
 
And here I am holding it in my hand with nothing to do. Thanks for the misleading thread title. :biglaugh:

Cool shot.

There was your problem to start with...had you mentioned two hands, you might have gotten a completely different response.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #25
lol How did my dirty mind miss that the first time?! Oh my, K!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom