What's new

Curved Space

Chiller

Mental case
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
9,739
Reaction score
271
Location
F@cking Hell
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This building was one of the most awesomest places. Believe it or not..the place was full of people. I spent an hour just getting these shots, and waited for gaps in the people to shoot. :lol: :lol: I referred to is as angry patience. :lol: :lol:
See if you can spot the head in the first shot.:mrgreen:

It is the Civilization Museum in Ottawa.
184373627-L.jpg


184378735-L.jpg


184378871-L.jpg


184372714-L.jpg


184372777-L.jpg


184378998-L.jpg
some place I have a shot if the inside of the ceiling.
 
:hail:


and its good to see you back mate!!
 
What a funky looking building! It practically makes my eyes go buggy looking at all those curves. The curved surfaces of the building in that first shot reminds me of waves lapping against a shore. It's absolutely mind-boggling that you were able to shoot all those b/w pics without any people in the shot! Great compositions on these, Carl! :clap:
 
I love the lines and textures of these. Simply splendid!
 
I love the curves in these images. The archticture is very interesting and you've captured it beautifully. I particularly like #4 and #6.
 
I think that is a great building for photography...... I see the guys head to the left in the first group of flowerpots
 
I like the shots you have posted here, 2 and 3 are my favorites. The sharpness and depth are amazing and so is the composition. I bet with the right lighting this place is amazing at night.
 
Thanks tons everyone. I appreciate your kind words.
Royster. Yeah... I really wish I could have got back for some night shots. There is so much to see and photograph here, time was not on my side. Hopefully in the fall....maybe.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom