What's new

Custom Functions for EOS 5D

redgreenblue

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 12, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just borrowed a Canon 5D. All of the functions are currently set to 0 and I would like to know what your custom function settings are and why. Thank you!
 
I don't have that camera, but if I did...

I would set:

C.Fn-04 to 1
C.Fn-17 to 1

And all others to 0.

4, because I just like it that way.
17, because it seems like it would help to track something.

All the other ones seem like stuff you would only turn on when you need it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom