CUT HER OFF!!!

Reaction score
Website
www.annikashultz.com
I'd had ohhh, 13 drinks in 5 hours? Shot this one with my SD100 at 4 in the morning. I don't even know who this is. Oh my. Cut this girl off. :lmao:

drunkkkk.jpg

PachelbelsCanon350D said:
I'd had ohhh, 13 drinks in 5 hours?
Gimme five!

Btw, great picture... though I don't see any girl, so the effect is perfectly achieved :thumbup::mrgreen:

you can kinda see one of them laughing if you look closely! hehe great shot considering you're drunk! thank god your camera didn't get stolen!

slickhare said:
you can kinda see one of them laughing if you look closely! hehe great shot considering you're drunk! thank god your camera didn't get stolen!

LOL....I had it strapped rather tightly around my wrist. I've decided the two girls in the photo are my cousin and her stepsister. No cow hats....:lol:

Reminds me of some weddings I shot (supplemental, not hired pro)...for friends and family. I start with good intentions but people keep putting drinks in my hands. :cheers:

I remember at one of my friend's wedding I couldn't find focus and it was way too dark for autofocus. I would get a group of people together for a shot and then turn the focus ring all the way back and forth....10 times...it just didn't look like it was in focus...and it was film, so I didn't know if they were going to work out.

I stopped down the lens and prayed to the almighty EOS.

They actually turned out great :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back