What's new

Cute Mexican girl

AngieDoogles

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
76
Reaction score
4
Location
TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a pic of the most adorable girl in all of Mexico. :) Critique please!

n57504548_31451288_5093.jpg
 
She's pretty darn cute! I'd like to see her eyes brightened up and her jacket is overexposed or bordering on it, which is distracting. I'm not sure about the crop - usually hair cut off doesn't phase me, but I think she might have lost too much head. Any chance you could give her back a little more up top? Nice expressive subject and the background is fine too.
 
great photo i like the way u capture the young girl but i have to agree with stella keep up the good work
 
She's pretty darn cute! I'd like to see her eyes brightened up and her jacket is overexposed or bordering on it, which is distracting. I'm not sure about the crop - usually hair cut off doesn't phase me, but I think she might have lost too much head. Any chance you could give her back a little more up top? Nice expressive subject and the background is fine too.

The girl is a cute subject, but Stella is spot on.
(and I guess this should go to 'People&Pets')





pascal
 
Thanks so much for the feedback! I'll watch out for overexposure next time. I'm still very new to this! Anyway, so I don't make the same mistake again, how do you keep a small part of the pic from being overexposed like that if the rests seems to have the correct exposure?

Again, thanks for the feedback and suggestions! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom