Cutter races...

craig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
craigblank.com
...So a child can walk. Our local Shriners hold a horse and chariot race this time every year. The race benefits a children's hospital in Salt Lake.

Clearly I am not a sports photographer. But... the sight and sound of galloping horses is out of control. I think that horses will be this summers photo essay.

I just had to throw in one of the drunks.

cuttermiss6jv.jpg

drunks7cj.jpg

Thanks gang!!! I neglected to mention that the first shot is titled CutterMiss. I was hoping it gave a feeling of speed and power. The drunks are my dear freinds. Now that Cannoncan mentioned the dark sunglasses; I wish Norm was wearing them as well.

Canoncan said:
Honestly, I like the one of the drunks. I wish the guy had been wearing dark glasses too.

he could be with a touch of PS :wink:

Now Jon... We all know that is editorially and morally a no no. Joking of course. Personally I will leave it as is. If you or anyone (gets bored) decides to give it a shot. Feel free. I will give a dollar to the first poster of said image.

That is no joke either. I must say that if I send a check do not plan on it clearing. Always get the cash when I am involved.

I am guessing that Norm's glasses could take only minutes. There is also a fourth person between the ladies that would take much more time.

I feel uncomfortable doing that much pshop work. Why? That is fully a loaded question. A question that may have been beaten to death.

Now I am confused... I better be the first one to post the new version or else I will have to give out a dollar.

Most reactions

Back