K kcon1 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 9, 2007 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 3, 2008 #1 Some of these aren't brilliant, but heres a few i took 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
Some of these aren't brilliant, but heres a few i took 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Bifurcator TPF Noob! Joined Jun 1, 2008 Messages 3,312 Reaction score 1 Location Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 7, 2008 Banned #2 Pretty nice set! 7, 8, 11, 15, 18, and 20 stand out as being rather exceptional to me! :thumbup: For #15 I think i would either crop out the kid or include more of him if that's the result of a crop. Thanks for sharing these! Very nice!
Pretty nice set! 7, 8, 11, 15, 18, and 20 stand out as being rather exceptional to me! :thumbup: For #15 I think i would either crop out the kid or include more of him if that's the result of a crop. Thanks for sharing these! Very nice!
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 7, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #3 11 and 14 were incredible. 5 was interesting. The rest didn't do much for me. I would pare down and select only the images you felt were really compelling next time you post. Thanks for sharing, though.
11 and 14 were incredible. 5 was interesting. The rest didn't do much for me. I would pare down and select only the images you felt were really compelling next time you post. Thanks for sharing, though.
firemedic0135 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 16, 2007 Messages 503 Reaction score 1 Location East Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 7, 2008 #4 11 is the best in the series for me. I also agree with above comments about 15 and the number of pics in your thread.
11 is the best in the series for me. I also agree with above comments about 15 and the number of pics in your thread.
Jamiebear TPF Noob! Joined Jul 25, 2007 Messages 180 Reaction score 0 Location Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 7, 2008 #5 Wow I cannot pick which ones I like best, those are some amazing pictures! Is that a baby pocupine?? Its adorable!
Wow I cannot pick which ones I like best, those are some amazing pictures! Is that a baby pocupine?? Its adorable!