MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area Feb 26, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #16 I'm not 100% sure but I'd say he was going 15 to 20 mph. He was hauling across the field for some urgent matter.
I'm not 100% sure but I'd say he was going 15 to 20 mph. He was hauling across the field for some urgent matter.
J Josiah TPF Noob! Joined Feb 19, 2006 Messages 54 Reaction score 4 Location Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Feb 26, 2006 #17 Very nice capture, good panning!:mrgreen:
P PhotoGuy30523 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 45 Reaction score 0 Location Miami Feb 26, 2006 #18 what setting did you took it with? how can i take something like that? (MOVING) MyCameraEye said: So much for the "Keep of the grass" signs. Click to expand...
what setting did you took it with? how can i take something like that? (MOVING) MyCameraEye said: So much for the "Keep of the grass" signs. Click to expand...
MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area Feb 26, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #19 ON this perticular shot, I saw the car out of the corner of my eye and had little time to position myself, zoom in, and start panning. I shifted in shutter priority at 1/10
ON this perticular shot, I saw the car out of the corner of my eye and had little time to position myself, zoom in, and start panning. I shifted in shutter priority at 1/10
mentos_007 The Freshmaker! Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 9,322 Reaction score 102 Location Poland, Sz-n Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 26, 2006 #20 wow! too fast tooo furious? Where are the donuts??