What's new

D-I-E is for Diesel

Browncoat

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 2, 2010
Messages
195
Reaction score
38
Location
Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The more I read and learn about different styles, the more I have enjoyed urban decay photos and "grunge" style editing. I think this is my best shot to date:

4421277520_9373f9ddec_o.jpg
 
Would have been nice if you crouched down a little more and framed out DIE so it was clear.
 
Pic looks good. I agree w/ bitter about framing the DIE a little more
 
I am not sure what it is, but I get lost in this photo. There are lines going in all directions.
I would also get lower to capture the DIE if that was my focus. I would also shoot in much closer, tighten the shot up some.
We all have different desires in a shot, this one does not capture me.
 
Doesn't do much for me, shooting the benal is a lot harder than people thihk take a look at Stephen Shaw or William Eggleston for ideas
 
Thanks for the comments, guys...much appreciated. This location is just a few miles from me, so I will take everything into consideration and take some additional shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom