his4ever

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.stonecafecreations.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
whitehouse_sm.jpg

My favorite house that I drive by often.

Thanks for looking! :D

It's got character, i'll give it that much.

I really think that his image would be superb if put into a duotone, a heavy, but soft vignette, sharpened, and with a border.

I edited that (if that's ok?) and added noise to what i said above.

whitehouse_smcopy.jpg

It has some great potential. The edited version he made looks pretty sweet

the house is amazing tho..... i want to go there..... and see a ghost or something

What a nice house better than the new crap being built atm!

It's probably haunted or something. I think its great. The edited version looks soooo creepy. Something from a scary movie.

Thanks for your suggestions. I did not even think about artisicaly doing anything to the picture. I was more worried about getting the comp. and the lighting right (still working on that area). Here is what I did...
whitehouse_sm1.jpg

From what I hear, this house is still owned. I have some friends that looked in to purchasing it 16 years ago. They said it needed work on it then. Who knows how much work it needs now??
I really want to do more work on taking pictures of this house. But on the barn (right next to it) says no trespassing... so I am going to pull a few strings and see if I can get some permission to take more pics. Looks like a great place to get some practice. :D Just incase you all wanted to know.

I Unsharpened the pic and I made a unsaturated layer and made it into color mode and merged it onto the unsharped layer. Was that all ok?? I am still learning. (My goal was to capture the emptiness of this house... not necssarly spookness... althought that is a neat thought).

Thanks again for all of your help.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back