Thanks for your suggestions. I did not even think about artisicaly doing anything to the picture. I was more worried about getting the comp. and the lighting right (still working on that area). Here is what I did...
From what I hear, this house is still owned. I have some friends that looked in to purchasing it 16 years ago. They said it needed work on it then. Who knows how much work it needs now??
I really want to do more work on taking pictures of this house. But on the barn (right next to it) says no trespassing... so I am going to pull a few strings and see if I can get some permission to take more pics. Looks like a great place to get some practice. Just incase you all wanted to know.
I Unsharpened the pic and I made a unsaturated layer and made it into color mode and merged it onto the unsharped layer. Was that all ok?? I am still learning. (My goal was to capture the emptiness of this house... not necssarly spookness... althought that is a neat thought).