D3, how long will the king reign

King of what? High ISO? Yeah that's like saying I'm the King of my bedroom. How about the King of megapixels on SLR, Canon? Or the King of medium format, Hassy? I'm sure IronFlatline here will talk about the King of Rangefinders, Leica?

For all we know Canon could completely abandon the D3 market (low megapixels high ISO), for all we know they could be plotting their downfall right now.

These discussions are stupid when applied to an industry which takes huge dramatic leaps every year or so.

Its been about 18 months since the release of the D3 and it is still hanging onto the "King of the High ISO" title, along with the D700.

Sometimes it's a good idea to actually read the first post in a thread instead of just the title.

Sometimes it's a good idea to actually read the first post in a thread instead of just the title.

Sometimes it's a good idea to actually get the point of the post rather than just read it's first sentence. But good thing you caught it other wise the thread may not have moved on with the discussion...

These discussions are stupid when applied to an industry which takes huge dramatic leaps every year or so.

Actually there is only ONE KING. Right now he is a Klingon and steals your Star Trek glasses and your girlfriend. :lol::lol::lol:

For those of you who do not know of or have not seen... it's a Burger King commercial here in the US.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Back