D500 Demand

of the people who happen to read tom hogan, these are the results of the people who happened to answer the poll.

more people said they probably would are are going to buy one than those that said they wont.

why does this matter in any way shape or form? why do you post so mnay Tom Hogan articles without any other sort of comments?

Last edited:
God Damn I wish I could just quit my job and make a living posting s h i t on the internet.

Thom seems to revel in posts that expressly or impliedly suggest that Nikon should be paying him for his opinions.

Which I, personally, find entertaining.

Carry on, Thom. :popcorn:

The orifice speaks, indeed.

It's AMAZING to me to think that the world's number two camera maker can even stay in business making its shabby cameras, churning out its shoddy lenses, and running its substandard factories, all without the help of some American internet blogger who helped launch an early, primitive point and shoot digital camera nearly 20 years ago!

The orifice speaks, indeed.

It's AMAZING to me to think that the world's number two camera maker can even stay in business making its shabby cameras, churning out its shoddy lenses, and running its substandard factories, all without the help of some American internet blogger who helped launch an early, primitive point and shoot digital camera nearly 20 years ago!

the 7DmII focusing issue is a lie.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back