D500 goes surfing

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was 80*F yesterday (normal high for this time of year in MA is 60*F) so I swung by the beach to see what was going on. The water temp was 60*F. The surfers were the only ones around, but these guys surf when its in the 30*s. I've lived within a mile of the ocean for over 50 years and have never tried it. The D500 work great. Nice fast AF.

i-C75pkvB-L.jpg

I didn't know surfing was a contact sport.
i-bKF7NxS-L.jpg

i-vTw4BQJ-L.jpg

This guy to me was the bravest. He was body surfing
i-vF4jSVx-L.jpg

I call it wait for it shark sport. The D500 has pretty amazing surfing abilities and even captured it self.

I call it wait for it shark sport. The D500 has pretty amazing surfing abilities and even captured it self.

Ha ha. The research team for Great White sharks post a picture of a Great White swimming under a paddle boarder off the Cape last week

Nice! Did you go contact any of these guys after to offer them photos? I'm sure they would jump at the chance for action shots of themselves.

Nice! Did you go contact any of these guys after to offer them photos? I'm sure they would jump at the chance for action shots of themselves.

Thanks. Ya I posted a few pictures on one of the towns Facebook pages with a link to my site. I've sold quite a few since I posted.

Good job. I'd like to see a larger aperture for more isolation.

Thanks. I was maxed out with opening up the aperture with the Tamron 15-600mm at 600mm is 6.3 and f 4 with the nikon 500mm

Good job. I'd like to see a larger aperture for more isolation.

Thanks. I was maxed out with opening up the aperture with the Tamron 15-600mm at 600mm is 6.3 and f 4 with the nikon 500mm
Which of these were shot with the Tammy? I'm really considering the new 150-600.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back