What's new

***D5000 PACKAGE WITH 3 LENS. ***

j_mejia17

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 21, 2011
Messages
86
Reaction score
6
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
(MADE A NEW THREAD BECAUSE THERE WAS A TYPO IN THE LAST THREAD AND I ADDED ANOTHER LENS)

* for faster response text 773-454-8064*

Ultimate package for anyone getting into photography or someone looking to upgrade their equipment!

Everything is near new and *MINT*

***Nikon D5000 body (<8000 actuations)
***Nikon 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 VR
***Nikon 55-200mm 4.0-5.6 VR
***Nikon Nikkor 35mm AF-S DX 1.8G (this gem is the lens I use for portraits and low light situations) just absolutely love This thing. Read the reviews!!!

I have well over $1000 here.

PRICED TO SELL QUICK AT $650 + shipping ($30) and 3%PayPal (unless sent as a gift)



All this comes with boxed, manuals, cd, caps, etc!!!


Camera and lens were bought brand new 18 months ago from calumet camera. Used it sparingly for family functions and for my business. Body has a shutter count of less than 8000 actuations.

IT IS IN PERFECT WORKING AND PHYSICAL CONDITION!!!
 

Attachments

  • $image-1676305718.webp
    $image-1676305718.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 170
Would you sell the 35mm 1.8 lens by itself? If so how much plus shipping to UK?

Thanks
 
At this time I'm trying to sell all this together. If I change my mind I will let you know. Thanks
 
Happy tuesday. Bump!
 
KoreAn said:
Would you sell the basic D5000 + 18-55? If so how much?

PM sent. Thanks for your interest.
 
$image-2020702006.webp

Finally put up pics!
 
$image-3493231381.webp

Lenses. Will also include the polorazing and nd filters seen in pic :)
 
$image-293404364.webp

Bump. Will include some accessories!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom